12.29.2010

another quick rec for post-holiday-bleh

Yummy and effective.  I picked up this tin of get clean at Nugget last week because it was in a clearance cart for only $3!  If you are familiar with The Republic of Tea, you know these tins usually run about $12, so I scored.  We threw a party for my friend Ana who is in town from London for the holidays, and the next day at work I felt gross from all the party food and beer.  I didn't feel like drinking my daily cup of joe when I got to work, so I brewed a cup of this tea, and OH MAN is it delicious!  I felt better instantly, even if there isn't any caffeine in it.  It smells really good too.

Rooibos is becoming my new favorite tea.  I wrote about it before, and I keep finding new blends that I love. And ladies: it also really helps relieve discomfort associated with that annoying monthly visitor.  If you're like me and prefer to take the natural route to finding relief from pain, discomfort, sickness, etc., then please try this tea.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

What are your plans for New Year's Eve??  I don't have any plans set in stone yet, but I'm sure something will come up last minute.  I hope you all have a fun + safe night! 

See you in 2.0.1.1.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails